Camel Safari – 1.5 hours
Trek through the Nevada desert on an unforgettable safari atop one of our majestic camels. Overlook the beautiful Virgin Mountains and Virgin River on your ride, led by an experienced Camel Safari handler. You will also get a tour of the farm and an opportunity to meet your camel before you embark.
$149.00 per person
$75.00 per child under 6 (must ride with a paying adult)
- Max. 250 lbs. per camel
- Children must be at least 3 years old on or before your scheduled safari to ride
- Riding a camel requires agility: please do not ride if you are pregnant, cannot easily climb stairs, or have hip, knee, or back problems.
Segway Tour – 1.5 hours
Experience the beauty of the mesas in the Great Basin, along with the one-of-a-kind view of a herd of happy camels, while cruising on an off-road Segway. Includes mandatory introductory safety lesson
$99.00 per person
- Minimum 2 people per reservation
- Min. 100 lbs; Max. 260 lbs.
- Riding a Segway requires agility: please do not ride if you are pregnant, cannot easily climb stairs, or have hip, knee, or back problems.
Camel Encounter – 1 hour
Immerse yourself in camel culture and learn about the history, anatomy, personality, keeping, and training of both Dromedary (one-hump) and Bactrian (two-hump) camels. Get up close and personal, including petting and feeding these amazing creatures. Play with and bottle feed (when available) baby camels. This experience is so much more than a farm tour â€“ it is an educational and hands-on experience that you will remember for a lifetime
$40.00 per person
$20.00 per child under 12 (must accompany at least one paying adult)
- Minimum 2 people per reservation.
- Minimum 6 people for shuttle service from the Strip.