Camel Safaris & Segway Tours near Las Vegas
Experience the unique adventures at Camel Safari! Ride a camel, get a hands-on tour of our camel farm, or take a Segway tour of our spectacular property overlooking the Virgin Mountains in the spectacular desert of the Great Basin, just 75 minutes from the Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. PLEASE NOTE: We are pre-booking for our Las Vegas location ONLY!
The health and happiness of our camels is of paramount importance to us. Camel interactions are solely at the discretion of the animals. Our camels are friendly and love interacting with people, but we will never force them to do so against their will.
Camel Safari – 1.5 hours
- Max. 250 lbs. per camel
- Children must be at least 3 years old on or before your scheduled safari to ride
- Riding a camel requires agility: please do not ride if you are pregnant, cannot easily climb stairs, or have hip, knee, or back problems.
Segway Tour – 1.5 hour
- Minimum 2 people per reservation
- Riding a Segway requires agility: please do not ride if you are pregnant, cannot easily climb stairs, or have hip, knee, or back problems.
- Min. 100 lbs; Max. 260 lbs.